Re: [sharechat] phaedrus and indicators

From: "SJ.Greaves" <SJ.Greaves@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 19:04:36 +1200

I go back into history and work out what indicators worked well last time the stock had a good run. This has worked well for me in the past.
 I think this method works even better on speculative stocks as there is larger number of speculators (gamblers,tech junkies) buying or selling speculative stocks for purely technical reasons. They have little if any idea on the fundemetals of the company, apart from the ticker code they are trading and what indicators worked last time.
 At the end of the day if you look long enough you will find an indicator that will make HIH and Onetel look like a good buy the day before they stopped trading.

Cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Focus on CEN(Part 4)- Power Station's Fate tennyson@caverock.net.nz