[sharechat] april fools day in may maybe by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 09:55:09 +1200

Hi Alan
             Its not like you to bite some people still think the earth is flat others believe in
all sorts of gods that cant be proved haggis only told us what he thinks will happen.
Good on you haggis If It all comes to pass you will go down In history as a great profit
that spent his last days hiding from the yanks down a gold mine.
My own stupid theory Is man never stood on the moon so perhaps haggis and macdunk
are related .  Honest opinion and the right to give It regardless of how weird or wrong we
might think Is why we fight wars In the first place.  The only comment I would make to haggis
Is this, a cartoonist could have a field day on you be carefull we might have one on the forum
                                             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] THE GURU David Hardman