Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

RE: [sharechat] thank you S.J. Greaves.

From: "Allan Julian" <ajulian@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 16:29:49 +1200

Tips like this, are what share chat is all about, if half the posts help you to make money, and the other half stop you from losing it, its worth while.
Although the ratios dont quite work in that proportion for me, it does helps sort the gold from the rubble. Its so easy to suffer from information overload, and miss things others pick up.
I dont like the smell of bacon cooking if its my own, and thanks to help recieved, my bacon has been saved, this time.
Allan.

[Allan Julian]  -----Original Message-----