Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

Re: [sharechat] well done snoopy, by macdunk

From: robin benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:29:06 +0100

Hi Macdunk

Less luck than you intimate, in my opinion. After all, Snoopy presented
his extensive analysis of WRI here for all to see, and a number of
other posts have highlighted this company as worthy of investment. I
note your post of 23/03/03 in this context. Even from a strategic
perspective, it was obvious that CN and Co. were in for a penny, in for
a pound. Given the man's recent history and Fonterra's holding in WRI,
you don't need to do much dot-joining (that is, if you rate CNs
abilities).

However, RBD, in my books at least, is no WRI.

Robin