Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2004

RE: [sharechat] US$ POG & POS

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:09:48 -0500 (EST)

Baabaa,-----------

I've been under the impression that Bob P had forecast a gold top of appox. US
$428 which it reached just prior to the last three month dip.  It reached just
above that today aat $428.60 before faling back to a NY close of $427.90 and

You state in your post the the E wave guys are now looking for $430 to $432.
Maybe I'm behind the times.  Please bring me up to