Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] Pizza Hut vs Dominos

From: "alec" <acp@inspire.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:13:20 +1300

I have been watching the two outlets over the last few days. Pizza Hut shares its carpark with a Woolworths supermarket so it is not perfectly clear who is in PH but it appears that there is a greater number of people in Dominos than the takeout section of PH. One of my daughters friends works in Dominos and reports that they are more than pleased with sales so far. From a personal point of view they both are average products at best so neither chain will be getting rich from me.
cheers

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GOLD: Web sites G Stolwyk