Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

[sharechat] MERRY CHRISTMAS

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 17:12:46 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

Just got back from sea on Dec. 20th and am trying to catch up.  I do however
desire to wish all contributors to this site a VERY HOLY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS
and a NEW YEAR SO PROSPEROUS that you exceed macdunks fantastic returns by 30%
or more.

Since you will all see Santa a day before we do, point him in our direction
please.

Allan

PS  Gerry I always drink my scotch on the rocks, but that what makes a market
eh!

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Merry Xmas..trouble with scots Richard Hooper