Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - December 2003

Re: [sharechat] Dominos/Pizza Hut competition

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 22:34:54 +1300

Hi Karyn,

Thanks very much for your report.  Exactly the type of thing I have
been after for ages.  Even if, being an RBD shareholder, it wasn't the
message I wanted to hear!

>1.  Pizza is the number one takeaway food in Australia.  While you
>might think this is good for RBD (big market, high sales volumes,
>etc), don't be fooled.  Australians are pizza connoisseurs - meaning
>they can tell a good one from a bad one.  And trust me - Pizza Hut
>pizzas here are simply terrible!

If Pizza Hutt pizzas are that bad, how do you explain RBD director
Danny Diab, successfully running several PH outlets in Sydney?

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy
on Pegasus Mail version 4.02