Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

RE: [sharechat] Gold Chart

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 04:38:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi Phaedrus,

Thanks for the update.  What had stuck in my mind from your last post was the
very steep trendline which had reached 390 and now looks to be about 393+/-.
With gold at 392.50 as I type this, I was getting a little concerned.  I can
see however that the longer term trendline is well below this.  Thanks again.

Allan

disc. Long gold