Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] tell me I am wrong by macdunk

From: mixtrader <mixtrader@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 08:51:00 +1300

I agree

The lack of due diligence falls squarely on the shoulders of one empire
building director - Selwyn Cushing.  He holds too many directorships to do
any of them justice.  Have been told by another director who was on a board
with him that he has been known to open the board papers for the first time
when he arrives at the board meeting.

The Australian Government was hardly blameless either with all of the
commercial barriers that exist in their system.  Remember also that Ansett
had always operated on a wing and a prayer with most of their ability to
keep functioning through the many difficult times they experienced due
largely to the personality of their founder - Reg Ansett.