Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] Gold Glistens in the Dark Clouds

From: "Soarer2" <soarer2@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 18:25:51 +1300

most people don't have a cellar full of gold bars just gold mining shares, Snoopy you can do all the cross rate calculations you like but there is no other sector that has outperformed gold mining stocks over the last three years, you should just accept the facts but  its not too late for you to invest in Gold stocks I averaged up again today
and will continue to do so until the fundamentals change.....

Gold - Long