Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] repeat question by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:45:35 +1300

I asked the question {how much will I win on last nights game} before It started.       Australia won of coarse, and so would I, but lets suppose the all blacks had won.      I still would have  made a profit I couldnt lose.     Why then did the average person not latch on and make a killing?.   The answer to that Is most people when It comes to religeon, politics, sport, and nationalities and even the markets are so set In there view points that nothing will change them.   They are so one eyed they miss the obvious.    Lazy haggis reckons gold Is what to get Into he might be right, but the real gold mine Is other peoples stupidity sell them the picks and shovels haggis and salt a couple of mines and sit back and watch the gold pile up that Is what a real lazy haggis would do.
                         cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] MacDunk and the TAB. Lazy Haggis