Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2003

[sharechat] Re:Re: [sharechat] Gold Glistens in the Dark Clouds

From: "Lazy Haggis" <lazyhaggis@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:51:16 +0000

I'm not sure why you think I'm associated with www.fairshare.co.nz and it's
certainly not my website. I don't have a website. I do often follow their
recommendations and make reference to their site because I think it's good
value. At times it's humorous and at times serious, but most of all their
site saves me time. I use a lot of their recommendations and then do my own
research after that. I am sure that there are many other good stocks around
but it's the time involved to find and research them.

Most brokers (as far as advice goes) I have found to be useless, and most
advisers are not only very expensive, they're also pretty useless. At least
FairShare Investment's website is free and there's a lot of interesting
reading stuff there also.

So far this year I have made over USD 500,000 (half million) from
recommendations mainly in their mining portfolio, and I expect by the end of
next year it will be considerably more if the world keeps heading the way
it's going.

As for your comments on gold. Yes there are many opinions, and manipulated
opinions, but time will tell who is right. I tend to follow and believe the
comments that appear in FairShare's website and several other internet gold
sites. I don't expect most fundamental analysts to support gold, nor to
understand why it will rise, but at least there are some who do -  Buffett,
Soros and Templeton.

Frustrated with dial-up? Get high-speed for as low as $26.95.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Gold Glistens in the Dark Clouds Allan Potts