Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] AIA reply to steve by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 05:37:55 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Hi Steve
              You ask the question [ How do I propose that aia will rise 20 pc pa regardless].
I have been very consistent predicting this share  and with buying In [money where the mouth Is].   I bought In just after Sept 11th Bought more during the sars scare and about to buy more now.     Why the regardless bit and what about whenuapai?you ask.     AIA make more money car parking than plane parking plus all the other shops stores buildings etc etc .
The airport business Is only part of what Is going on.   The share price has risen 20pc pa plus dividends for the last three years and they are looking at a thirty pc Increase In traffic this summer.   The share price has dropped giving macdunk a good buy In price Whenuapai another sept 11th sars whatever this share will Increase In value as predicted.    Whenuapai Is unlikely to go a head but If It did the Increase In traffic aia wont suffer because of It.   SNOOPY asked the question at the start of the year about the best Australian share for the year My reply was AIA and predicted a 20pc pa rise for the year the only change to that prediction I would now add regardless.
                   cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AIA reply to steve by macdunk Steve Moxham