Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] Sharetrader 'upgrade' destroys site

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 18:55:15 +1300

Anyone else had a look at the 'other channel' recently.

On Netscape 4.80, and my early version of IE, I get dark text on a
black background which is totally unreadable.

On K-meleon I can bring up the first page all right, but then get an
error message

--------

"ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in
conflict with one another.

/forum.asp, line 330"

if I try to go further.    Still I suppose on the latest IE7 it all works
correctly (?).     Oh well.

SNOOPY

--
Message sent by Snoopy