Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] lyttelton agm

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 06:19:38 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

Hi marilyn and snoopy
                                 Pity you missed each other.  It Is good to get two versions of the same meeting.      If macdunk had been there as a shareholder which he Is not, You both would have noticed me.      Lame pathetic excuses for all the failures Its not my fault It rained so much, or the banana boat one take your pick.   Last years excuse the workers went on strike, next years excuse Will be even more pathetic wait and see.         There are a lot of companies In nz run by pathetic stupid people, compare this one to poa or pot to see how pathetic they are.   Don't make excuses snoopy you should have kicked them up the backside.    Incidentally a water table does not change to any great extent after a wet season that Is rubbish told to people that don't understand to cover up there own Incompetence.    A well run company everybody Is happy down to the tea lady.            A badly run company Is run by up themselves buffoons, with the workers treated as Inferior beings.  This company fails  the macdunk truck driver report until It passes that I would never Invest.
              cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Marilyn slinks into Lyttelton Port Co AGM Gordon Hossack