Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

[sharechat] TA rules reply macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:24:25 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)

I must admit Snoopy and Woody that when this debate started macdunk thought here we go again, every body talking nobody listening just like parliament.       I am Impressed guys we are being taught lessons If we are smart enough to pay attention, from both sides.   On a lighter note, I would like to make a couple of requests If I may.       Woody can you stop your quotes In Latin please, It Is costing Macdunk a fortune feigning sickness, and asking the doc what you are on about.    Double talk Is ok Macdunk Is a contractor understands gobligook.     Snoopy can you please fit an ejector seat In that fighter plane of yours you worry me sometimes with your trusting nature.   It sure beats Macdunks old methods he used to say to hell with the sweet talk and punch them In the dummy.  Keep It going guys we don't need a winner only an education and thanks to this debate we are getting one.
                             cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Below 42 SJ.Greaves