Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] Woody - Gold

From: "allan russell" <allanrussell90@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 09:09:55 +1300

Thank you for this comment woody,it is this sort of thing that is the "bread
and butter" of share chat, you mentioned a few posts ago you purchased gold,
what form do you purchase gold in? I brought AGG and SGW, I feel the
negatives of agg are the law suit hanging over it re the old south african
govt laws, and they had a ship go aground a while ago with a cargo that
could have required an expensive clean up, but I havent heard of that for a
month, but the positives are a big company with many mines in many contries
and they are expanding, to possibly be the biggest gold producer in the
world.[ I know other companys also claim this status] And SGW is a fallen
giant getting back on its feet.
Allan

>From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
>To: Sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
>Subject: [sharechat] Woody - Gold
>Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:09:41 +1000
>
>The US Dollar is on the March up again, if it breaks the 109.50 Resistance
>again ( USD/JPY ) its next Resistance area is 110.60
>Therefore Gold will Drop again tonight. It is resting on the 370.00 support
>line as of last night. If it breaks below this and closes below the 374.00
>area then Gold will be heading south to 352.00. This is a great buying
>area. Those of you that are into gold might want to look up the
>Fundamentals for that reason.
>
>At the risk of swapping sides:
>With the march up of the Euro and the Overall decline of the US$ ( Down 30%
>in 12 Months ) Wth the move towards a Gold economy by the Islamic States of
>the World. We might see a major inflation period forming in the USA. As the
>Euro replaces the US$ all the surplus Dollars will come flooding back to
>the USA.There will be a massive oversupply of US Dollars.
>Interesting thought if you hold US Stocks High inflation will sink the DOW
>considerably.
>Woody

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream @
http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Woody - Gold SBR Holdings Ltd