Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: Re: RE: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 08:11:39 +1300

Woody,
            Since when has a little,I stress little, philosophy detracted from any issue . Remember I asked you to stick around many posts ago when you threatened to withdraw stating I for one could learn a lot from you . Nothing has changed .Except your attempts to trivialise contributions .Do I draw out the thread of my verbosity finer than the staple of my argument ? Something obviously bugs .Keep up the more valuable contributions anyway !

                           Regards,
                                           David