Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: RE: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 14:58:30 +1000

David
Your spoiling my fun I have a serious debate running, lets stick to the Issues.
To quote another Greek
Diogenese :
Alex the Great " Diogenese, please tell your Philosophy of life "
Diogenese " Could you please move to the right a little, you are standing in my sunlight"
Alex the Great ( Staying the sword hand of his bodyguard ) " Were I not Alex the Great I would be Diogenese "

In other words " Credat Judaeus Apella "

Woody