Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate! Robin Reply

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:15:52 +1000

If one knows ones self well  but not thine enemy, one can conquor many
times:
If one knows the enemy well but not thine self, one can conquor many times:
However if one knows ones self well and thine enemy well, one will always
conquor.

sun tsu
 Maybe not Black and White for you, however one day when your trading
reaches a level that pleases you both Financially
and satisfactorily, on that day you WILL choose black or White.

I have taken many years to develope my system. It suits me! Of course I lose
trades but the law of probability works in my favour. I enter a trade based
on my criteria, if the trade fails I immmediatly exit at a minimum loss. It
is akin to the theory of blackJack. You play for a Win or Breakeven point,
you try to eliminate loss. If you breakeven enough times then a Win must
come your way. i.e. A system must be developed over experience and time and
when that system reaches a level that suits the Trader then the Trader MUST
believe 100% in that system, otherwise it will never work.

 MONEY MANAGEMENT is the real key to being a successful trader. Knowing when
to enter a trader is great, However it pails into significence the ability
to know When Not to Trade and When to Exit if in a Trade and Most important
Cut your losses and let your profits run!!!!

Woody