Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] TA/FA Debate!

From: fntradingsolutions <fntrade@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:57:34 +1000

I am not up set. and yes we are a group of 4 Traders all TA traders, we all hand draw our charts and study cycles etc etc.We are applying for a Hedge Fund Licence and should be operating such by years end. All by TA.
The purpose of the Capitals was to emphasise that we are a group of TA traders. I have said this many times before but for some reason posters do not believe that we do not in some way use Fundamentals. WE don't.