Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2003

Re: [sharechat] -42c IPO

From: "Adrian Parker" <Adrian.Parker@infinity.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 12:26:25 +1300

Title: Message
Re 42 Below and the comparisons made with Wilson's Whiskey.

Industry sources and my own experiences both tell me this is a superior product. (unlike Wilson's)
In Wellington, the best cocktail bars in town (Matterhorn, Motel, Cell) are all crafting new recipes around the products, and consumers are flocking to these. (unlike Wilson's). It has barperson buy-in - essential.

This ad-hoc evidence gives me confidence in their product marketing approach.

A sources said to me once - in hospitality, we (the bars) decide what is cool, and the consumers learn it from us.
Just like the cool kids at school.

my 42 cents worth
cheers
Adrian

The information contained in this email is privileged and confidential and
intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are asked to respect that confidentiality and not disclose, copy or make use
of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this email
and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.