Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Warning

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 10:15:39 +1200

Hells Bells Woody, ease up on the "warning" alerts in the subject line, I was about to liquidate on the opening bell

Regards

Morgy

Gaming galore at XtraMSN Gaming! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/