Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

[sharechat] Mining stock - SKR

From: "Morgy 40" <morgy40@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 00:34:44 +1200

Hi Starwoman

Mining stocks are not only a place that gold and diamonds come from, they are also a place that your money goes, keep up the research, knowing whats going on in the mining game is everything. Your shares seem to have some support at the .064 price and is possibly just consolidating. It hit a high of .12c in Nov 02, so I wouldnt expect a $1 stock to soon, if it breaks out dont forget to take the profit.It has a lot of volume on the order line and there are 2 million buy orders at .06 so I would use that as a stop loss. I note however that today there was only 500 Thousand traded as opposed to a recent level of 2 - 3 million. The chart pattern is a wedge shape, if you imagine a door wedge that holds a door open, the support level is at the .06 (approx) which is the horizontal or bottom line, prices have been compressing down to this level over the last week or so which means that it will break out one way or the other. The low volume volume could be a problem but the trading today was very light anyway.

Dont forget the support level at .06 and you should be ok, let me know how you get on.

Regards

Morgy

Check out the Xtra gaming servers at www.xtramsn.co.nz/gaming ! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/