Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA Moira

From: "David & Jill Stevenson" <djstevo@quicksilver.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:26:36 +1200

Woody,
              I incline to Nick`s position. Earthquakes and terrorist activity are totally different calls. Chaos theory would address the earthquakes as well as Quantum
chance likelihood.. Seismic chart records would reflect advance disturbances below the earth`s crust signalling impending events particularly in areas near fault lines.
              As to September 11 type events---  Michael C Rupport (Copvcia)
             "Although uniformly ignored by the mainstream US media there is abundant and clear evidence that a number of transactions in financial markets indicated specific(criminal) foreknowledge of 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Centre and Pentagon.   -----  - - It is documented that the CIA has long monitored such trades in real time - as potential warnings of terrorist attacks and economic moves contrary to US interests "
             UNQUOTE-- I have references on file as to accusations by an ex US Army General as to a particular country`s foreknowledge of Sept.11  Because I cannot find sufficient second opinion I will not propogate that speculation. Except to say , if  true, we have a trojan horse type situation. Also we are bordering on digression from the main intent of this Forum which is perhaps unfair to others of more focussed aim.
            I remain,however, fascinated by the broader perspectives contributors  are introducing to this Forum. I cannot get inside Woody`s head as to his enigmatic references to religious authority in causal prediction. I would welcome his advancing those theories onto a religious web site  where I  participate with those of viewpoint as broad as the spectrum.
                                                            David S.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA jcurtis@q-ed