Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

RE: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA

From: "rob" <robere@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 16:51:40 +1200

concur

-----Original Message-----
From: sharechat-owner@sharechat.co.nz
[mailto:sharechat-owner@sharechat.co.nz]On Behalf Of allan russell
Sent: 28 September 2003 15:33
To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
Subject: Re: [sharechat] Re: TA/FA

Hang in there Woody, My name is Allan, I dont talk much because Im
listening, and there are many more like me, who need to learn, and people
like you,and the others who are willing to teach, have a wider audience than
those who you directly correspond with.
Thanks for your contributions to date.
Im still listening.
Allan.