Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] RBD Outlook for FY2004

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 18:13:47 +1200

Morgy,

You wrote:

"Yes I agree, nearly half the share price is gone , but heh you still get 12%".

Yes, but this ought to be a growth stock. Investing for dividends is in my opinion a dangerous tactic.

There is no guarantee that it will keep its present price, low as it may seem to many.

I wouldn't be in this stock, too much risk; there are better stocks with a lot more capital appreciation around.

Gerry