Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

RE: [sharechat] JC / London

From: "jcurtis@q-ed" <jcurtis@q-ed.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 18:56:22 +0100

Morgy

just in from holiday
i use www.ft.com subscription service for informatiom
and then an instruction only broker by telephone
there are other online brokers
www.mlhsbc.com offshore
www.investdirect.hsbc.co.uk
www.barclays-stockbrokers.co.uk
http://www.dljdirect.co.uk/
https://uk.etrade.com
http://www.esignal.com - streaming information
http://www.idealing.com/

most of these sites have 15 minute delay
some chat rooms etc

hope this helps

look forward to any news letters on NZ as just
started to look at the NZ market and not
sure what is happening.

JC