Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2003

Re: [sharechat] 42 Below IPO

From: "Fiona Phibbs" <fibz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:39:10 +1200

Hi James

The only ones that will be getting rich here are the original owners who get
free shares for a company whose liabilities are greater than its assets!
The price to sales multiple is off the scale, can't value it with a PE as
they have no earnings!  And I thought it was 2003 not 1986 - must be in a
time warp.  The only worrying thing for me is that I own shares in DPC who
own the subsidiary underwriter and promoter, Direct Broking and who have
stated that there is "considerable interest" in the float. Joe public must
be drinking too much of the companys product.

Cheers Dean