Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - August 2003

Re: [sharechat] bgr and the market by macdunk.

From: Robin Benson <rob@hammerheadmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 09:10:11 +0100

Interesting analysis, as always, MacDunk. Instructive maybe also to
note that Mr Market invariably includes BGR insiders and related
parties. OK, maybe they've been buying on the way down ...

Going by your last comment, which *could* be interpreted as meaning
that by the time we read this it's too late, it would appear that you
may have stocked up on BGR lately. True?

Cheers

Robin