Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

Re: Re: [sharechat] carter holt whats up by macdunk

From: "mick" <mick100@extra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 15:07:32 +1000

the sooner people realize that a low currency and growing acres of trees is not the medicne we need the better off we will be as a nation, a low currency just encourages us to do just that, more of the same is not the answer we need to develop products the world needs not more trees and other commodities. as for CAH it does all of the above it can't go on downrating and cutting costs for ever, john

Hi all
Don't forget about China's 1.2 billion people
GDP growing at about 8-9% per annum
Demand for raw materials and commodities produced in NZ and aussie
could very well increase over the next 10 years

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] carter holt whats up by macdunk philip