Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

[sharechat] reply to,tony

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:12:54 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Tony sorry to ,rave on but when you touch on a subject that macdunk has been involved In and still thinks he may crack It then I must butt In.  I have spent countless years on perpetual motion, and If any one can macdunk can..  the problem Is It Is reported as an Impossibility  I have a friend that has tried to crack the problem for the last forty years. whereas macdunk Is a new comer of only about twenty.   If my friend and I ever do crack It we will be filthy rich we wont require your money the point being why would we need It.  Dont Invest In get rich schemes If Its so hot you would never get asked anyway.
                 cheers    macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] NRT--Women want Phenoxodiol G Stolwyk