Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

Re: [sharechat] Total Speculation

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 19:27:44 +1000

Postie Have a look at CAL on the asx. Catch is majority shareholder is
chinese govt. Jumping up and down at moment but check share price against
annual earnings per share and PE Ratio I used Yahoo unless there figures are
incorrect this is either an astounding investment or the market thinks it
will go bust tomorrow? Do your own checking Iam looking to get in at a
certain price but might have left it to late.
Regards Malcolm

>From: "Postie" <postie@void.net.nz>
>To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
>Subject: [sharechat] Total Speculation Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 15:10:51 +1200
>
>I have a small sum of money that I have put aside for total speculation,
>i.e. high risk what the hell investing.  Heres a question:  if you would
>pick one stock for this purpose, what would it be?

http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=174&referral=Hotmail_taglines_plain&URL=http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Indranet Jim Insley