Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2003

Re: [sharechat] Indranet

From: "Joe Blicup" <joe_blicup@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:00:14 +1200

Dear Jim,
Time and again I see people like yourself slagging off companies who are
trying to do innovative development and all you can do is tug your wrist,
attempting to pull the rug out.

The implication of your posting is that somehow Indranet is generating money
from the (gullible) public and using it to have themselves a party in
Christchurch, presumably dishing that money out to directors and generally
taking investors for a ride.

Of course as your posting contains absolutely no supporting information at
all to backup or substantiate your claims and inferences, then all we have
is vitriol.

Have a nice day.