Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] whs and trend followers by macdunk

From: "David Renwick" <david.renwick@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:25:38 +1200

Duncan,

Have a look at the Education option in the left-hand column in this forum & you'll see a sub-section headed
"Learning to Invest." Part 7 is entitled "Anatomy of a Trade."
Phaedrus declares his (winning) hand here.
Other essays disclose unsatisfactory trades (losses? - I don't recall) particularly when setting stops & I think that you'll find them useful. If you're looking for "cred" then you may find it here.

Have you heard of the "Tall thistle Syndrome" Jimmy?

        Regards
             David

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TLS trader 100