Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] dog tale

From: JLoveridge@csi.co.nz
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:14:34 +1200

Woof woof....ITC @ 19, RMG @ 23,( ...also some years back CapitalCorp 80
cents),  if it wasn't for these I'd be up up up , but hey you can't get it
right all the time....losses do take an extraordinary time to recoup it
seems, am still down 5% over last 18 months due to these Springer
Spaniels...shucks!

JL

Software Developer
Logical Csi Ltd
Level 4
195 Hereford St
Christchurch
ph (03) 3644 371
mobile 027 221 9730

|---------+------------------------------->
|         |           "Russell"           |
|         |           <allanrussell90@hotm|
|         |           ail.com>            |
|         |           Sent by:            |
|         |           sharechat-owner@shar|
|         |           echat.co.nz         |
|         |                               |
|         |                               |
|         |           25/06/2003 17:28    |
|         |           Please respond to   |
|         |           sharechat           |

  |       To:       <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
                                 |
  |       cc:
                                 |
  |       Subject:  [sharechat] dog tale

Surly last Thursday I wasn't the only one advised to buy RYM, and didn't
because , If the directors are selling, what do they know that I don't, and
oh dear look at them now!
Al.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Charts mvanv