Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

RE: [sharechat] macdunk by macdunk

From: "Allan Potts" <ajp7079@excite.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 03:48:50 -0400 (EDT)

macdunk'

Jim feels your post is a little offensive -- I feel it is absolutely OVER THE
TOP.  Phaedrus contributes much to this forum, never failing to step up with
his TA when asked and IMHO always providing much meat to chew on.  Awhile back
someone was dissing Gerry S, who is also a very valuable contributer to this
forum and I wrote a similar post to this.  Since then and prior to that Gerry
has a superlative record of contributions as does Phaedrus and Snoopy.  Let us
not take these very valuable contributors to the the woodshed for a wipping --
they do not deserve it.  I note that you are high on POT. If Phaedrus is not
totally offended by your OVER THE TOP   post, perhaps he may make a
contribution on it's TA state, since I note it has dropped sharply at the close
today.  Maybe you'll learn something and have a new appreciation for the
valuable contributions of Phaedrus.  Enough said.

Allan