Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] POA what has happened by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:06:13 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

I don't understand what Is going on with poa. What has happened to get them In this great uptrend. When one of my shares sky rockets without my understanding of why then the same can happen In reverse which would be a worry. Anyone out there with why or even a reasonable explanation to enlighten an old dummy.
          cheers macdunk

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] POA what has happened by macdunk Maria Smith