Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] RE Dogs and Shayne King

From: "Gregh" <greg.h@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 21:14:40 +1200

As far as dogs go try Force Corp.I don't lose any sleep at night over my stock investments.IF you do your homework and get your timing right (in the Warehouse's case this was at the bottom of the  recent shareprice  dip) you can't go far wrong, I paid $4.04 for WHS ,$5.30 now.Thats a 32% profit in a few weeks.    I DO have a lot of fun investing in the sharemarket............and occasionally making money.The WHS under Tindalls Guidance over the next 12 months or so ,and beyond, looks to be a lot more fun than money in the bank and I'll let you worry about the rainy days Shayne...lifes too short.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] RE Dogs and Shayne King mvanv