Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

Re: [sharechat] Reply to Paarth; Capital notes etc

From: "Emily Wong" <em_428@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:03:50 +1200

I just want to say 'Thanks' to Marilyn for sharing the article by Gareth Morgan.

Regards....  Emily :)

>From: "harish and darshee"
>Subject: Re: [sharechat] Reply to Paarth; Capital notes etc
>Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 15:56:06 +1200
>
>Thank you Marilyn
>I had already Gareth Morgan 's website .
>Portfolio Managers, brokers, Fund Managers , Money managers , Finance
>Companies all have different views.
>.I was told not to go near Feltex, another broker told me he invested all
>his father's cash in Blue Star.!!!! Confusion reigns .
>therefore I wondered what you all sharechat memebers out there had to say

Surf the net and talk on the phone with Xtra Jetstream! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at http://www.sharechat.co.nz/chat/forum/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] WHS Shayne King