Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2003

[sharechat] Reply to Paarth; Capital notes etc

From: Marilyn Munroe <who.c@res.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 14:46:00 +1200

Hi Paarth,

capital notes I want to direct you to a column written by financial
commentator Gareth Morgan.

The column is headlined 'Yield Junkies heading for a fall'.
I recommend that you and any others contemplating investments in capital notes
read this column.

Go to;

        http://articles.garethmorgan.com/column.php?id=483&ref=gmi

Boop-boop-de-do Marilyn