RE: [sharechat] DPC

From: graeme and paula richardson <chemist@actrix.gen.nz>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 11:04:25 +1200

I guess it gets down to putting money into those sectors that performing well
at the time. Would you put money into managed funds right now? A great company
in a dog of a sector will suffer every time. Look at the trade volumes, very
low. In my opinion it is better to find a great company in a favorable sector.

Graeme