[sharechat] Lloyds trying to sell the National Bank to ANZ

From: "DR" <hamish@webmail.visp.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 08:49:04 +1200

What a con for the customers (I am not)!
This is hardly the best fit, in fact probably as bad as it gets.
ANZ will drag National down to its own pathetic level of customer service and all our major banks will be in Oz hands to do with as they will.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] CMQ G Stolwyk