[sharechat] DR JIM WATSONS NEW VISION

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 16:35:15 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

I myself have had a few of those being of the inventive breed.  however being a practical type of person I understand what might work, and what definitely wont. Plants for fuel wont, but it would be nice to be paid a large salary to find out it wont. WRI are investing in all this with shareholder funds so good on JIM he has convinced them of this and other projects on the drawing board.  Another one is a cattle feed to stop them belching and wrecking the atmosphere. I invite investors to back old macdunk and his flounder fishing machine instead at least if it dousnt work we can sell it for scrap it only cost $400 to make and we ought to get a couple of hundred back. Fuel in the future will come from water there is more explosive power in a gallon of water than in a gallon of petrol.  My prediction watch the money go down the drain with GENESIS.
               CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] ASX:BPC --> Phaedrus hello