Re: Re: [sharechat] wri pgg wkl and snoopy by macdunk

From: "terry weston" <tweston@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 14:22:53 -0400

Hi Snoopy     I agree with your view of holding WRI for the present time.  business scenarios are changing too quickly and by holding you are staying in the loop while receiving dividend.
It would be nice if WRI had a dividend reinvestment plan.

 I would like to ask you a question .

how do we stop the executives from diluting the shareholders equity by their insidious share options ?.

regards statkey