[sharechat] wri pgg wkl and snoopy by macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 17:37:38 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

SNOOPY dont get me wrong I am not being critical I follow your posts and have learned heaps from them.  However your wri stance is completely wrong.   If a sector goes down as is the farming one,  then the best position to be is completely out of it regardless of yeild, which must change to suit the new position. To hold a share to stand still is as dumb as it is to stick it under the mattress.  If you know in advance it will drop. Regardless of what we might think a share is worth, the bottom line is sell and get back in later.   If however you have to much money, then leave it where it is until it comes right which this particular share will do.  We must all be differant otherwise what a dull world it would be.  The farmers wont buy anything other than the bare essentials as long as the dollar is as high.  Conclussion wait for the next time get out before it drops again
discl  ex wri share holder will be again
                cheers macdunk.