[sharechat] Insider trading by Macdunk

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 15:09:26 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

every one seems to be missing the obvious in my view.  The government bought 5.5 million shares in TRH a few days before the rest of the suckers new there was an offer on the table.  I twigged then that something was on but didn't realize it would be so blatant.  Why would they want to invest overseas when they can con the suckers here.  what an example to set if it was one of us we would be looked on as a criminal.
Who else bought big I wonder?.  It wasn't me even I didn't think it was so corrupt.
                  CHEERS MACDUNK.
   ps   I still think polititions are like a bunch of bananas all yellow and not a straight one in the bunch.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Phaedrus charting hello