Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] What next by macdunk.

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:51:25 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

With all the doom and gloom with sars on the forum, we still have a few companies that are on the rise that we should consider.   POA is one, POT another, that is only ports what about lines with PWC, at least you get a decent yield until the herd realize the world is still turning, then run the other way.     Then on top of that what about the new gas discovery at KAUHAUROA 1      I don't hear that mentioned.  When the herd run east, I always go west, so keep selling up guys old macdunk will buy the cream. In the past the investors that refused to panic were the winners this time will be the same, you don't need a fancy system, the winners are very obvious.
disc hold the above
                             CHEERS MACDUNK

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] VNA---VOICENET---Air purification system--SARS G Stolwyk