Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2003

[sharechat] WHATS WRONG WITH TRANZRAIL BY MACDUNK

From: "Duncan MacGregor" <d-m_macgregor@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:38:05 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Times change move with them or suffer.   when did tranzrail have a new Idea?.  I cant see any, only the same old set up, going downhill until the final curtain.  they need Ideas people, not fat bummed office wallers playing it for what its worth until its worth nothing.   Consider this,a Bus that can drive about then get on track at a crossing and rail itself into town.  Everything one way during rush hour. There are so many things that could be done, simple easy things but they seem to me to be devoid of any original new ideas.  The shareholders are even talking about scrap price. That to me sums it up, the people running tranzrail need to be changed.  I suppose to do that will cost an arm and a leg,but we are better off sacking the lot before it is sold for scrap.
  Disc not a share holder in tranzrail.       CHEERS MACDUNK.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] TRH and Mcdunk Bill Hughes